Small Enterprise Technology Upgrading Program
Program Title: Small Enterprise Technology Upgrading Program
- To improve productivity of participating firms;
- To have higher quality products meeting world standards;
- To develop vibrant markets (local and abroad) for otherwise traditionally produced/ethnic goods;
- To focus on community-based activities that completes the supply chain requirement of participating firms that will produce the volume needed to attract significant demand and encourage the establishment of the necessary support facilities and services critical for penetrating and sustaining markets for the product;
- To increase employment opportunities in rural areas; and,
- To improve socio-economic conditions in rural areas.
- Any company or individual firm based in the Philippines and wholly owned by Filipino citizen.
- Any small and medium enterprise classified under the identified priority sectors such as: Food Processing, Furniture, Natural Fibers and Dyes, Marine and Aquatic Resources, Horticulture, and Metals and Engineering
- Individual firm willing to put up a counterpart cost on the technological intervention. The firms may be individual or a collective effort to address the total process to put the product in the shelf.
- Full-blown project proposal to include aspects on technical, marketing, management/administrative, financial, and waste disposal;
- Copy of business permit and licenses (LGU);
- Certificate of Registration of Business Name with DTI, SEC or CDA;
- Board Resolution authorizing the borrowing and designating authorized signatories for the financial assistance (if applicable);
- Endorsement of the DOST Regional Director; and,
- Three quotations from suppliers/ fabricators if equipment is needed.
Refund Period: Maximum of three years following the amortization schedule.
Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
SET-UP National Program Management Office
Bicutan, Taguig, Metro Manila
Phone: (02) 837-7531
Leave a comment
- Wholesale Lending Window for Graduating Micros and BMBEs
- Wholesale Microfinance Program
- MFI Employees Loan Facility
- Micro-Energy Credit Program
- Livelihood Development Program for OFWs
- Microfinance Eco-Enterprise Program
- Microfinance Program for NGOs and Cooperatives
- Self-Employment Assistance Program
- 6 Things What Every Start-Up Entrepreneur Must Know
- Business Success Basics